Full Site Search
|Post||Post Trn Tip||Post Stn Tip||Advanced Search|
How can we tag Station & Train Name After Posting Blog ?
• First click on the "EDIT" option
• Then click on the encircled option
• Some boxes will appear in front of you, click on the 1st box for changing the name of the train, click on the 2nd box for changing the name of the station, then write the name of the train/station on the selected bix
• Then click on the "POST"...
May 10 2017 (17:33)
LGD WAP7 with SBC Rajdhani soon to become history^~
What are mixed services?
Apr 10 2017 (15:20)
Blog Post# 2229742-2
Tabbys star and the Alien outpost~ Added by: LGD WAP7 with SBC Rajdhani soon to become history^~ May 10 2017 (17:33)
Mixed services usually have both freight wagons and passenger coaches in the same rake. Such services were usually run on routes with very less traffic. They used to be very common in the Steam days. These days, they are only visible in a handful of sections, mostly the remaining metre and narrow gauge sections.
May 28 2016 (08:09)
Blog Post# 1858759-4
LGD WAP7 with SBC Rajdhani soon to become history^~ Added by: ANUBHARADWAJ MAHARSHI May 04 2017 (10:58)
Those tracks are called guard rails. Guard rails are placed parallel to regular running rail along areas of restrictive clearance, such as a bridge, trestle, or tunnel. These have the effect of keeping the wheels of rolling stock in alignment in case of derailment. It also helps to minimize damage to the structure and allow easier post-accident cleanup. Similarly you have check rails which are extra tracks on road surface in level crossings and have similar functions as thatcof guard rails.
May 02 2017 (11:31)
Blog Post# 2259276-0
➡➡Shoubhik⬅⬅^~ Added by: ANUBHARADWAJ MAHARSHI May 02 2017 (12:14)
SOME FACTS ABOUT SHATABDI EXPRESS
•FIRST SHATABDI - NDLS JHS shatabdi exp (later extended to BPL) in 1988
• MOST RECENT SHATABDI - 12085/86 DBRG GHY shatabdi exp & 12087/88 GHY NHLN Shatabdi exp