Full Site Search  
Mon Jul 24, 2017 06:23:39 IST
PostPostPost Trn TipPost Trn TipPost Stn TipPost Stn TipAdvanced Search
×
Forum Super Search
Blog Entry#:
Words:

HashTag:
Member:
Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Train Type:
Train:
Station:
ONLY with Pic/Vid:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     
Public:    Pvt: Monitor:    RailFan Club:    

Filters: **new
Polls/Lists/Quizzes
Page#    5873 Blog Entries  <<prev  next>>
  
Poll
0 Followers
112 views
6 votes
Jul 21 2017 (18:52)  

Prometh Suresh~   429 blog posts   508 correct pred (62% accurate)
Entry# 2359169            Tags   Past Edits
Which possible location can we see an Electric Loco Shed (ELS) in SWR?
Krishnarajapuram83%5
Whitefield17%1
Marikuppam0%0
Bangarapet0%0
Other location. Please specify in comments.0%0
  
Poll
0 Followers
1009 views
38 votes
Jul 19 2017 (12:39)   01655/Pune - Jabalpur Special Fare Special | JBP/Jabalpur Junction (6 PFs)

Shankar Mehani   1136 blog posts   652 correct pred (66% accurate)
Entry# 2356833            Tags   Past Edits
This train should get permanent status.
As this train is running from so many days and having a good patronage.
This train got so many extensions so I think that this train should run on permanent basis.
Yes92%35
No8%3

10 posts - Wed Jul 19, 2017

5 posts - Thu Jul 20, 2017

  
470 views
Jul 20 2017 (23:40)
A~   190 blog posts
Re# 2356833-20            Tags   Past Edits
Any info on lhb allited to which division ??

  
465 views
Jul 20 2017 (23:46)
Arpan Pal   229 blog posts
Re# 2356833-21            Tags   Past Edits
No. Still not. But 99% its going JBP for Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express as base on the coaches is mentioned as jbp.

  
440 views
Jul 21 2017 (06:19)
Shankar Mehani   1136 blog posts   652 correct pred (66% accurate)
Re# 2356833-22            Tags   Past Edits
Shaan-E-Bhopal(rsa JBP-NZM) ko mile ya fir MPSK ko
LHB to JBP hi aaega na.

  
408 views
Jul 21 2017 (09:34)
Arpan Pal   229 blog posts
Re# 2356833-23            Tags   Past Edits
Jb se Shaan e Bhopal or JBP-NZM ka RSA hua h tb se chaaro rake ka primary maintenance habibganj me hota h so this still make irrelevent ki jbp base ka rake bhopal ko mile but decision wcr ko krna h thats why i written 99% chances. 1% is still with bhopal.

  
392 views
Jul 21 2017 (10:02)
A~   190 blog posts
Re# 2356833-24            Tags   Past Edits
That's great
Also avi bs ek h rake aya h aur mpsk ko ek h independent rake kafi h to usko h milega
Agr to seb kao dte h to rsa k karan 4 rake chahiye honge
  
Poll
1 Followers
1666 views
40 votes
Dec 17 2016 (08:13)  

Dipanjan Das~   1557 blog posts   64 correct pred (64% accurate)
Entry# 2093707            Tags   Past Edits
Which Of The Following Is Your Most Favorite EMU ?
Kolkata EMU20%8
Hyderabad MMTS13%5
Delhi EMU5%2
Mumbai EMU50%20
Chennai EMU13%5

  
1394 views
Dec 17 2016 (09:56)
Yash Railographer~   548 blog posts   432 correct pred (71% accurate)
Re# 2093707-1            Tags   Past Edits
No doubt Mumbai EMU, in terms of new trains, passenger handling capacity, large operations etc.

  
1381 views
Dec 17 2016 (10:28)
Dipanjan Das~   1557 blog posts   64 correct pred (64% accurate)
Re# 2093707-2            Tags   Past Edits
Too Crowded...Once I Traveled From Marine Drive [ Forgot The Station Name] To Dadar..... My Goodness...Horrible Crowd... Hyderabad MMTS Is Less Crowded And Good For Railfanning

  
1167 views
Dec 19 2016 (16:43)
For Better Managed Indian Railways~   1933 blog posts
Re# 2093707-3            Tags   Past Edits
Mumbai EMUs, the worlds most crowded, efficient and potent (about 8 million paxs/day) suburban network is the world's busiest railway today. These are an example of a maximum experience in a Maximum City.

  
179 views
Jul 21 2017 (08:45)
Dipanjan Das~   1557 blog posts   64 correct pred (64% accurate)
Re# 2093707-4            Tags   Past Edits
But MMTS In Hyderabad Is Just Awesome

  
167 views
Jul 21 2017 (09:43)
Waiting of Placement 😍^~   1207 blog posts   5333 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 2093707-5            Tags   Past Edits
delhi emu ki jagah delhi metro daalte to Mumbai emu se competition hota
  
Poll
0 Followers
410 views
5 votes
Jul 20 2017 (18:04)   13352/Alappuzha - Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (PT) | ED/WAP-4

DanSebastian~   217 blog posts   14 correct pred (56% accurate)
Entry# 2358050            Tags   Past Edits
17229 and 13352 are running 41 kms apart,13352 being almost 5hrs late and 17229 being 19 min late.
Which according to you will happen below???
Parameters to consider
17229 has huge slack all the way to KPD.Presently,it might reach ED on time.
13352
...
more...
is heavily delayed and this is SR we are talking about
13352 will overtake 17229 between CBE and KPD....60%3
13352 will trail 17229 all the way to KPD....40%2

9 posts - Thu Jul 20, 2017

  
293 views
Jul 20 2017 (21:13)
DanSebastian~   217 blog posts   14 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2358050-10            Tags   Past Edits
13352
Train is running late by 4:33 Hours when it crossed DASAMPATTI (DST) at 21:01, 20 Jul 2017.
AVG SPEED FROM ED-69 KMPH
AVG SPEED FROM SA-73 KMPH
17229
Train
...
more...
is running early by 11 Minutes when it crossed KAGANKARAI (KEY) at 20:55, 20 Jul 2017.
AVG SPEED FROM ED-63 KMPH
AVG SPEED FROM SA-72 KMPH
GAP BETWEEN TRAINS-21 KMS
Provided 17229's slack till JTJ and further continuing to KPD....High chance that 13352 will OT 17229...
Battle of one of the slowest daily trains of the section.

  
292 views
Jul 20 2017 (21:19)
DanSebastian~   217 blog posts   14 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2358050-11            Tags   Past Edits
13352 update
Train is running late by 4:55 Hours when it crossed SAMALPATTI (SLY) at 21:10, 20 Jul 2017.
AVG FROM SA-74 kmph
17229 update
Train is running early by 8 Minutes when it crossed
...
more...
TIRUPATTUR JN (TPT) at 21:05, 20 Jul 2017.
AVG FROM SA-73 kmph
Gap between two trains-23 kms

  
268 views
Jul 20 2017 (22:39)
DanSebastian~   217 blog posts   14 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2358050-12            Tags   Past Edits
17229 update
Train is running early by 7 Minutes when it crossed LATTERI (LTI) at 22:21, 20 Jul 2017.8 kms to reach KPD.
13352 update
Train is running late by 4:22 Hours when it crossed AMBUR (AB) at 22:28, 20 Jul 2017.52 kms to reach KPD.

  
264 views
Jul 20 2017 (22:47)
DanSebastian~   217 blog posts   14 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2358050-13            Tags   Past Edits
17229 update
KATPADI JN(KPD) SCH.A-22:38 SCH.D-22:40 ARR AT 22:32 DEP AT 22:40 6 MIN EARLY/RT
13352 UPDATE
PACHACHAKUPAM(PCKM) 22:32
KATPADI JN(KPD) SCH.A-18:35 SCH.D-18:40 ARR AT 22:53 4H 18MIN LATE
17229
...
more...
goes without getting overtaken..
13352,due to its numerous halts between SA and KPD...could not overtake 17229....It would do 17229 no harm as the train has plenty of slack between GDR and RU....

  
267 views
Jul 20 2017 (22:48)
DanSebastian~   217 blog posts   14 correct pred (56% accurate)
Re# 2358050-14            Tags   Past Edits
Thanks for joining everyone...
  
Poll
0 Followers
339 views
25 votes
Jul 16 2017 (22:17)  

Goundamani   209 blog posts
Entry# 2354722            Tags   Past Edits
Which EMDs do you like?
Original Cab EMDs - WDP4. WDG4.52%13
Modified Cab EMDs - WDP4. WDG4.0%0
WDP4B.12%3
Dual cab EMDs.36%9
I hate EMDs.0%0

  
200 views
Jul 19 2017 (21:39)
Allow Ms Pandian b4 RFKamban~   1526 blog posts   6 correct pred (46% accurate)
Re# 2354722-1            Tags   Past Edits
i like dual cab emds but wdp4 also i like bcoz it can touch 180 kmph....

  
155 views
Jul 20 2017 (20:13)
★★★BRC WAP 7😎~   1085 blog posts   1361 correct pred (85% accurate)
Re# 2354722-2            Tags   Past Edits
WDP 4B with single cab and on other side on top writern as "भगत की कोठी " on it
Page#    5873 Blog Entries  <<prev  next>>

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom


Go to Desktop site
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.