Full Site Search  
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:21:18 IST
PostPostPost Trn TipPost Trn TipPost Stn TipPost Stn TipAdvanced Search
Forum Super Search
Blog Entry#:

Posting Date From:
Posting Date To:
Train Type:
ONLY with Pic/Vid:
Sort by: Date:     Word Count:     Popularity:     
Public:    Pvt: Monitor:    RailFan Club:    

<<prev entry    next entry>>
Blog Entry# 1299995
Posted: Dec 07 2014 (21:10)

2 Responses
Last Response: Dec 07 2014 (21:15)
General Travel
Dec 07 2014 (21:10)   12424/New Delhi - Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express

free3rhymearun   6 blog posts   1 correct pred (50% accurate)
Entry# 1299995            Tags   Past Edits
I am travelling in12424 against a RAC ticket. The TTE has finally said he is not in a position to provide a berth to each of us and we need to adjust. Can I claim any kind of refund? If yes...how??

Dec 07 2014 (21:15)
SRG*^~   36379 blog posts   199106 correct pred (77% accurate)
Re# 1299995-1            Tags   Past Edits
NO refund...For RAC only if don't travel you can claim refund,if you travel no refund.

Dec 07 2014 (21:15)
Purna   1772 blog posts   5761 correct pred (87% accurate)
Re# 1299995-2            Tags   Past Edits
Nope. Any refund you claim should be before travelling. Once you have started your travel, you cant claim any refunds.
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Bottom

Go to Desktop site
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.