During 2016-17 consequential train accidents decreased from 107 to 104 in comparison to the corresponding period of the previous year. Track Renewal speeded up- 2148 km old rails have been replaced with new rails upto Nov’17. Ground-breaking ceremony of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project (MAHSR) by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and Hon’ble Prime Minister of Japan held in September, 2017. Introduced First AC EMU consisting of 12-car (12 coaches) fitted with “Indigenous” 3-phase Propulsion system of Ms BHEL on Mumbai Suburban Section.Mission Retro-Fitment to revamp passenger coaches launched to enhance the... more...
passenger experience. It will cover 45,000 Coaches. 14 Rajdhanis and 15 Shatabdi trains were identified to significantly improve passengers experience under “Project Swarn”. Host of Passenger Amenities and Digital Initiatives were taken during the year 2017.All time record commissioning of Electric Traction of 2367 route kilometer was achieve Posted On: 29 DEC 2017 5:55PM by PIB Delhi PASSENGER AMENITIES, SERVICES · From 03rd Nov. 2017, Service started to provide information to passengers through Short Messaging Service (SMS) regarding status of delayed trains. Initially, all Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Tejas & Gatiman Trains covered. From 15th Dec, 2017, all Jan shatabdis, Duranto and Garib Rath trains have also been included. Now this service is available in around 250 trains. · Permitted m-Aadhar as one of the prescribed proofs of Identity for Rail Travel Purpose. · Extension of Scheme of Alternate Train Accommodation System aka VIKALP for the benefit of Waitlisted Passengers with effect from 1st April, 2017 in all Mail/Express trains. · Initiatives for The Senior Citizens -Persons With Disabilities: Indian Railways launched Quota of 2 Berths for Divyangjans & Senior Citizens in AC 3 class. This is in addition to existing quota of 4 berths in SL class. · Online booking of Retiring Rooms has been commissioned at 497 railway stations of Indian Railways. With a view to ensure optimal utilization of available accommodation in Retiring Rooms and Dormitory, instructions have been issued to Western Railway for booking of Retiring Room as well as dormitory for minimum duration of 3 hrs except for night booking where the booking will be done mandatorily from 2100 hrs to 0900 hrs. This facility is presently available at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Surat stations. · New Catering Policy in Railways launched. 33% Sub Quota for Women in Allotment of each Category of minor Catering Units at All Category of stations has been provided under this policy. Roped in Self Help Groups To Make Local Cuisines Available Through E-Catering Services of its PSU IRCTC. · Initiated programme for 100% LED lighting at stations leading to improved illumination and passenger safety. Completed more than 3500 stations so far with a target to cover all Railway stations by March 2018. · Provision of mobile/laptop charging points at all railway platforms. · Provision of insect catchers at railway stations. · A new mobile app IRCTC Rail Connect launched. Aadhar linked user IDs have been allowed to book 12 e-tickets in one month as against 6 tickets for non Aadhar user IDs. · A new Integrated Mobile App ‘Rail SAARTHI’ launched which provides various services viz. Rail e-ticket booking, unreserved ticketing, complaint management, Clean my Coach, passenger enquiry etc. · Payment of ticket using UPI/BHIM App has been implemented at reservation counters as well as on e-ticketing website. · Project Swarn - 14 Rajdhanis and 15 Shatabdi trains were identified to significantly improve passengers experience under “Project Swarn”. To achieve the objectives under this Project, ‘staff behaviour’ was identified as an important parameter. The frontline staff of these premier trains was trained in various aspects such as catering, linen management and cleanliness. HIGH SPEED RAILWAY/ MOBILITY · A road map developed to increase speed of trains by overcoming the existing impediments on Principal routes of the railways on Golden Quadrilateral(GQ) along with diagonals (Delhi – Mumbai, Delhi – Howrah, Howrah- Chennai, Chennai – Mumbai, Delhi – Chennai and Howrah – Mumbai) due to fixed infrastructure, movable infrastructure, and operational practices. · Projects for two routes viz. New Delhi- Mumbai Central (including Vadodara- Ahmedabad) and New Delhi- Howrah (including Kanpur- Lucknow) for raising of speed to 160/200kmph have been included in WP 2017-18 at Rs. 18,000 crores approximately. Speed Enhancement project entails works such as through fencing, removal of level crossings, train protection warning system (TPWS), mobile train radio communication (MTRC), automated and mechanized diagnostic systems etc. which will considerably enhance safety and reliability. The main outcome of the implementation of the projects is increase in the maximum speed of the trains to 160/200 kmph. This will reduce the travel time of premium Rajdhani type trains to 12 hours as against the present travel time of 17 hours for Howrah Rajdhani and 15 hours 35 minutes for Mumbai Rajdhani. · Replacement of loco hauled commuter trains with MEMU/DEMU trains: MEMU trains have a potential for average speed increment of up to 20kmph in comparison to loco driven passenger trains. · Ground-breaking ceremony of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project (MAHSR) by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India and Hon’ble Prime Minister of Japan was held in September, 2017. Managing Director and other Directors in the National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), constituted for implementation of the MAHSR project, have been appointed. · Following Semi High Speed Studies are underway:
o Delhi-Chandigarh (244 km): Final report of feasibility cum implementation study of New Delhi-Chandigarh Corridor for raising the speed of passenger trains to 200 kmph by SNCF/France has been received. Report under scrutiny. o Nagpur – Secunderabad (575 km): A Protocol under co-operation MoU has been signed between Ministry of Railways and Russian Railways for carrying out feasibility cum implementation study. Work started in June 2016 and progressing as per schedule. o Chennai- Kazipet by German Railways- Joint declaration of intent has been signed between both the parties on 10/10/17 for raising the speed of passenger trains to 200kmph on the existing route on 50:50 cost sharing basis. The feasibility study shall be carried out after signing a separate agreement, which is under finalization. o Feasibility study for High Speed Rail on Mysuru-Bengaluru-Chennai through Government to Government (G2G) with the Government of Germany has commenced.SAFETY · During 2016-17 consequential train accidents decreased from 107 to 104 in comparison to the corresponding period of the previous year. In the current year from 1st April, 2017 to 30th November, 2017 consequential train accidents decreased from 85 to 49 in comparison to the corresponding period of the previous year. · During the year from January to December 2017 to give thrust to safety related issues, Safety drives were launched on all zonal railways with a view to prevent accidents. · Emphasis on night inspections and ambush checks regularly by officers and supervisors, review of fracture prone locations, frequent and intensive footplate inspection, etc. · Focus on monitoring practices associated with booking, counselling, training, PME, performance evaluation etc. of crew in view of SPAD by Loco Pilots. · A special safety drive regarding – “Working on running lines” and “Safety at work sites” for a period of fifteen days to check incidences of uncoupling in passenger train (Locomotive Getting Separated from Formation). · Gate Mitras were deployed at all unmanned level crossings (UMLCs) on Broad Gauge instead of only identified UMLCs in order to enhance safety. · Under Rashtriya Rail Sanraksha Kosh (RRSK) a provision of `20,000 crore has been made in 2017-18 out of ‘RRSK’ to fund essential works for ensuring safety.
· High Level Safety Review Committee (HLSRC): A High Level Safety Review Committee under the Chairmanship of Dr. Anil Kakodkar, former Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission was constituted on 16.09.2011 to go into all technical and technology related aspects in connection with safe running of train services in the country. The Committee submitted its Report on 17.02.2012. All the 106 recommendations of the Committee have since been deliberated upon and 87 recommendations have been found fully/partially acceptable and 19 have not been found acceptable to the Ministry of Railways. · Of the accepted recommendations, 65 have been fully/partially implemented. The remaining recommendations are at various stages of implementation. · Target of Eliminating All Unmanned Level Crossing preponed to 2018. Till the time this is achieved, in the interim period, Indian Railways decided to deploy Gate Mitras. Gate Mitra is an initiative where a person will be deployed at a UMLC, and would alert road users about approaching trains. All UMLCs on Broad Gauge as on November 2017 were provided with Gate Mitras. · Track Renewal speeded up: 2148 km old rails have been replaced with new rails upto Nov’17.Progress during corresponding period last year was 1624 km between April to Nov’16. · Self-Propelled Ultrasonic Rail Testing (SPURTZ Car) is under procurement and trial of Ultrasonic Broken Rail Detection System is underway. Train Protection and Warning System (TPWS) is under implementation on Suburban/High- density Routes. · Decided to switch over to 100 % manufacture of Linke Hofmann Busch (LHB) coaches as these have numerous advantages over ICF coaches including higher speed and safety especially during derailment and collisions. Completely switch over to LHB coaches production from 2018-19.
SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION · Comprehensively revised categories of various Railway Stations. In new scheme of station categorization, even the small stations, because of footfall criteria, to get the higher level of passenger amenities leading to better passenger satisfaction.
· Introduced and proliferated Global Positioning System (GPS) based ‘Fog Pass device’ which displays the name and distance of approaching signals and other critical signal landmarks in advance during train operation. At present total 7263 Fog Pass Devices have been procured and being used in NR, NER, NCR, ECR, NFR& NWR which are the most fog affected Railways.
· Major Transparency measures by RDSO:
a) “New Online Vendor Registration System” has been launched by RDSO with effect from 8th Nov 2017- With the new online system implemented by RDSO since 8th Nov 2017, the Vendor can now deposit registration fee, submit documents, download technical drawings & specifications and interact with RDSO online. b) All RDSO controlled items have now been listed on RDSO website with specific timelines for Vendor Registration process for each individual item. RDSO will endeavour to complete the registration process for which the vendor applies within defined timelines.
c) Innovation Challenge: An Innovation Challenge has been conducted to invite ideas and to augment the pace of Indian Railways operational improvements through innovative methods. Innovation Challenges attracted a huge response and a total of 4683 entries were received. RDSO has been entrusted the task of conducting the screening and evaluation process. The Innovation Challenge has been conducted in the following 06 areas: (i) Accessibility to trains from low level platforms (ii) Increasing capacity of coaches (iii) Digital capabilities at stations.(iv) Design of Wagons for efficient loading and transportation of new commodities. (v) New Idea/ Suggestion to improve the working of Indian Railways. (vi) Increasing Non-fare revenue of Indian Railways.
TRANSPARENCY · Online Tracking of Contractor’s Bill enabled on single website - IT enabled real-time Web based system has been developed for tracking bill payments. This system enables the registered vendor/contractor to track status of bills from the time they are submitted to the Railways till the final payment is made. · Implementation of 100% Digitization of Receipt Note. · Digital finalization of tenders – Total 54700 tender cases finalized this year digitally through Indian Railway E-Procurement portal www.ireps.gov.in. · More than 1000 e-Reverse Auction tenders opened on Indian Railways web portal during last 1 year.
NEW TRAINS · India’s First Tejas Express Between Mumbai and Karmali inaugurated. · More Than Three Decade Old Demand for an “Express” Train for People of Kirandul in Dantewada District of Chhattisgarh fulfilled. Extended Train No. 08152 Visakhapatnam – Jagdalpur Upto Kirandul. · Prime Minister of India & Prime Minister of Bangladesh Jointly along with Chief Minister, West Bengal Flagged off New Cross-Border Train between India & Bangladesh, “Kolkata-Khulna Bandhan Express” from Kolkata. · Introduced tri- weekly new Special Rajdhani between Delhi – Mumbai route from 16th October, 2017. · Introduced First AC EMU consisting of 12-car (12 coaches) fitted with “Indigenous” 3-phase Propulsion system of Ms BHEL on Mumbai Suburban Section. · Introduced Third Mahamana Express to run between Varanasi and Vadodara on 22nd September 2017. · Vistadome Tourist Coach with glass walls launched at Vishakhapatnam to run between Visakhaptnam and Araku Valley. The Vistadome coach has features like glass roof, LED lights, rotable seats, GPS based info system etc will offer to tourists to enjoy scenic beauty not only at destination but also along the journey. · Introduced Train No.22165/22166 Bhopal-Singrauli Express (Bi-Weekly): · Introduced Train No 22167/22168 Singrauli-H. Nizamuddin Express(Weekly) : · Introduced Train No 18109/18110 Jammu Tawi-Rourkela Express (Daily) Upto Sambalpur: · Introduced Train No 22913/22914 Bandra(T)-Patna Humsafar Express (Weekly) · Introduced Train No 22921/22922 Bandra(T)-Gorakhpur Antyodaya Express (Weekly) · Introduced Train No 22434/ 22433 Anand Vihar (T) To Ghazipur (Bi-weekly) via Kanpur, Allahabad: · Introduced New DEMU Service between Baiyappanahalli-Whitefild-Baiyappanahalli. · Introduced Train No 22163/64 Bhopal- Khajuraho Mahamana Intercity Express (Daily), · Introduced Train No 22833/34 Bhubaneswar- Krishnarajapuram Humsafar Express (Weekly) · Introduced Train No 17323/17324 Hubballi - Varanasi - Hubballi Express (Weekly) · Introduced Train No 17325/17326 Hubballi - Mysuru - Hubballi Express (Daily) · Introduced Train No 16791/16792 from Punalur to Palakkad. · Introduced Train No 22992/22991 Veraval - Bandra Terminus Super Fast Express · Introduced Train No 22994/22993 Mahuva - Bandra Terminus Super Fast Express · Introduced Train No 19030/19029 Mahuva - Bandra Terminus Super Fast Express · Introduced Train No 58653/58654 Ranchi-Barkichanpi Passenger upto Tori · Introduced Train No Train No 14715/14716 Sri Ganganagar - Tiruchirappalli Humsafar Express (Weekly) (via Krishnarajapuram, Pune, Ahmedabad) the fourth Humsafar clan of trains · Introduced Train No Train No 22877/22878 Ernakulam - Howrah Antyodaya Express (Weekly) (via Salem, Katpadi, Visakhapatnam) first Antyodaya clan of trains. · Extended Train No. 19653/19654 Ajmer Ratlam Express Extended up to Indore. · Extended Frequency of Train No.22419/22420 Ghazipur City-Anand Vihar (T) Suhail Dev Express from tri-weekly to four days a week. · Extended Frequency of Train No.19041/19042 Bandra (T)-Ghazipur City Express (weekly to bi-weekly). · Extension of Train No.58429/58430/58431/58432 (Khurda Road- Bolagarh) passenger trains extended upto Nayagarh Town.
· The first Phase of the Station Redevelopment Program comprising 23 major Railway Stations of Indian Railways was launched. · Mission Retro-Fitment to revamp passenger coaches launched to enhance thepassenger experience. It will cover 45,000 Coaches. · Significant Step taken towards Providing Rail Connectivity for Chardham Pilgrimage in the State of Uttarakhand through commencement of final location Survey. · Record Commissioning of sections on Electric Traction: During the calendar year 2017, all time record commissioning of Electric Traction of 2367 route kilometer was achieved. A target for electrification of 4,000 route kilometer has been set for achievement during financial year 2017-18.
· Major Strategic Decisions to speed up 100% Electrification work-
a) For Rail Electrification projects, Provision of “Deemed approval” has been made for various drawings/schematic/plan wherever approving authorities do not take decision within specified timelines. b) In future, doubling, new line and gauge conversion projects for the sections shall be simultaneously assessed with electrification. c) To avoid multiplicity of agencies involved in execution, it has been decided that “Henceforth, where electrification and doubling works have been sanctioned both works should be executed by the same agency. d) It has been decided to go for large size contracts on EPC mode on case to case basis, preferably adopting EPC (turnkey) based contracting system or large composite item rate contract in package size of 300/500/1000/1500RKMs. · Opening of Major Routes On Electric Traction: During the calendar year 2017, commissioning of missing links have resulted in better linkages and seamless connectivity on following routes: o Commissioning of Andal-Sitarampur section, o Commissioning of Indore-Mhow section. o Commissioning of Singapur Road - Lanjigarh - Titlagarh section o Commissioning of Lapanga - Sambalpur section. o Commissioning of Una Himachal - Amb Andura section. o Commissioning of Lalitpur - Udaipura section. o Commissioning of Walgaon - Narkher section. o Commissioning of Manpur-Tilaiya-Bakhtiyarpur section. o Commissioning of Ramanagaram-Mysore section.
· Energy Management: Dedicated transmission line network of railway-8000 Km network planned. Existing transmission line network from Dadri-Kanpur extended up to Allahabad. Work in progress for Allahabad-Mughalsarai transmission line network. · Electric Locomotive Factory at Madhepura in Bihar (Make in India project)- First phase of construction of factory has been completed. First prototype locomotive under assembly at the factory and expected to be rolled out by Feb.’18 as per time line. Manufacturing of High Horse Power Freight locomotives (9000 hp) for hauling longer and heavier trains with improved mobility. Manufacturing of High Horse Power Passenger locomotives (9000 hp) for improving average speed of coaching trains in this Locomotive Factory at Madhepura. · Technological Interventions for Crew Comfort inside locomotives: (a) Water Closets in Locomotives (b) Cab air conditioners (c) Improved Cab Ergonomics and layout · Distributed Power Wireless Control System (DPWCS) for hauling longer and heavier freight trains with two or more locos in between train configuration. · Technological Interventions for Safety - Crew Voice and Video recording system. · New Era of Green Technology (HOG power supply) with use of Hotel load converter on electric locomotives in WAP-7 locomotives and in WAP-5 locomotives. Provision of Hotel load converter on locomotives, eliminates the use of diesel generator cars, thereby replacing power cars by passenger carrying coaches.
DIGITAL INDIA INITIATIVES · For incentivizing people to opt digital transactions, IR has withdrawn service charge from booking of e-tickets, offered free insurance of Rs 10 lakhs on e-tickets and 0.5% discount on Season Tickets purchased through digital means etc. · Around 9,500 POS machines have been installed at various ticket booking counters to accept payment from Debit/Credit cards. No MDR is charge for booking through Debit cards at ticketig counters. · The facility of payment through UPI/BHIM has been provided at PRS counters. · Rail Cloud Project launched - To achieve the goal of single digital platform for Indian Railways. · Railsaver App developed and its utilization popularized with the railways. · Implementation of e-office in the Railway Board. · Implementation of on-line submission and assessment of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) through SPARROW for officers of Indian Railways. · Digitization of old Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) of Group-A Officers of Indian Railways. · Launching complimentary Wi-Fi facility at National Rail Museum (NRM), New Delhi, first museum in India to have such facility. · Agreement with M/s Google Cultural Institute (GCI) for digitization of Railway Heritage and bringing them online for universal access and creating awareness among future generations. · In collaboration with Google Cultural Institute , launched an innovative programme for dissemination of India’s rich cultural heritage to railway passengers through video screens at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai.
· In collaboration with ISRO, expediting use of space technology on Indian Railways for various projects like Real Time Train Information System, Advance Warning System at Unmanned Level Crossing Gates
· In order to promote digital payments, preference in Upgradation to those passengers who have booked ticket through digital mode of payment has been implemented. FREIGHT · Liberalised Automatic Freight Rebate Scheme in Empty flow Directions has been issued w.e.f.01.01.2017 by modifying earlier TEFD Scheme. · Policy on Long Term Tariff Contract with key freight customers has been issued on 30.3.2017. Total 24 proposals were received and out of them, 21 proposals / agreements have been signed. The major companies who have entered into contact with Zonal Railways under this scheme included TATA Steel, Ultra-tech Cement, India Cement, Jindal Steel and Power, J.K. Cement, Ambuja, ACC etc. · Double stack dwarf container introduced as a new delivery model to increase Loadability and attract new traffic under wire. New tariff policy granting 17% rebate to Double Stack Dwarf Container trains has also been issued on 14.07.2017. · Right Powering of freight trains: To provide high speed to freight trains and ensure swift movement of goods, New policy introduced for right powering arrangement for freight trains with a horse power to trailing load ratio of 1.5-2.0 for improving average speeds. · New Partnership with India Post for Business Parcel launched. · Mission Hundred’ – Commissioning of PFTs/Sidings- 45 terminals have been commissioned during 2016-17. Out of the remaining 55 terminals, so far 13 terminals have been commissioned in 2017-2018. FINANCE · Inaugurated the following policy initiatives for non fare revenue viz., Policy Initiatives of Increasing Non Fare Revenue like Out of Home Advertisement, Content on demand, Branding of Trains, Non-fare Revenue Policy, ATM Policy and Initiatives promoting ease of ticketing through digital transactions (for reserved as well as unreserved passengers) · Savings of Rs. 512 Cr.(approx.) has been achieved since July’17 by adopting best procurement policies/practices like Design modification, change in specification, challenging consumption, Long Term Contracting, Reverse Auction, improving vendor base etc.
MAKE IN INDIA INITIATIVES
· Policy on Public Procurement (Preference to Make in India) dated 15-06-2017 implemented. · Policy for providing Preference to Domestically Manufactured Iron & Steel Products (DMI&SP) implemented. · Policy for preference to Domestically Manufactured Electronic Goods issued by The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) in October, 2017. · Relaxation from condition of prior turnover and prior experience for Startups and Medium Small Enterprises. · Vendor meets organized on PAN-India basis at 12 prominent locations across the country in association with MSME & SIDBI during October & November
इंदौर/रतलाम। धौंसवास-रतलाम क्यू ट्रैक बनने के 8 माह बाद पहली बार मंगलवार को इंदौर-अजमेर एक्सप्रेस चलाई गई। वीडियो कॉन्फ्रेंसिंग के जरिये रेलमंत्री सुरेश प्रभु और लोकसभा स्पीकर सुमित्रा महाजन ने ट्रेन को हरी झंडी दिखाकर रवाना किया। ट्रेन 2.15 घंटे में रतलाम पहुंची। प्लेटफॉर्म नंबर 1 पर हुए सादे समारोह में महापौर मालिनी गौड़, अंजू माखीजा, नागेश नामजोशी, जगमोहन वर्मा, डीआरएम मनोज शर्मा मौजूद थे॥ स्पीकर ने कहा कि इस ट्रेन का लंबे समय से इंतजार था। यह छोटी सी शुरुआत है। अभी कई काम बाकी हैं। अब इंदौर-दाहोद परियोजना को जल्द से जल्द पूरा करना हमारा लक्ष्य है। पहले दिन ट्रेन को स्पेशल के रूप में चलाया गया। हालांकि संबोधन शुरू होने से पहले अचानक 20 मिनट के लिए लिंक फेल... more...
हो गई। डीआरएम शर्मा ने बताया कि क्यू ट्रैक शुरू होने से रतलाम-अजमेर ट्रेन का इंदौर तक बढ़ाया गया है। अन्य ट्रेनों का भी विस्तार किया जाएगा। इस योजना पर काम कर रहे हैं। जल्द ही इंदौर-अजमेर ट्रेन का समय बदला जाएगा। अभी ट्रेन का समय काफी जल्दी का है। आधा घंटा देर से चली 5.7 किमी का क्यू ट्रैक अगस्त में तैयार हो गया था। तब से लक्ष्मीबाई नगर तक मालगाड़ी का परिचालन किया जा रहा है। ट्रेन दोपहर में निर्धारित समय दोपहर 3 के बजाय 3.36 बजे चली। ट्रेन शाम 5.48 बजे रतलाम पहुंची और 5.57 बजे रवाना हुए। इससे पहले ट्रेन लक्ष्मीबाई नगर, फतेहाबाद और बड़नगर स्टेशनों पर भी ठहरी। 17 कोच की ट्रेन में तीन एसी, दो जनरल और शेष स्लीपर कोच थे। यह होगा फायदा - राजस्थान की ओर जाने वाले इंदौर के यात्रियों का समय बचेगा। - भविष्य में फतेहाबाद-रतलाम होते हुए जोधपुर, जयपुर, दिल्ली के लिए नई ट्रेनें मिलेंगी। - खंडवा लाइन बड़ी होने के बाद मुंबई और दक्षिण भारत के लिए नया रास्ता बनेगा। - भीलवाड़ा-इंदौर के बीच सीधे डेमू ट्रेन भी चलाई जा सकेगी।
1 posts - Wed Mar 29, 2017 - are hidden. Click to open.
In the august presence of Smt Sumitra Mahajan, Speaker, Lok Sabha and Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Extension of Train No 19653 / 19654 Ajmer Ratlam Express up to Indore via newly constructed Broad Gauge Q-Track was flagged off through Video Conferencing from Rail Bhavan, New Delhi today.
The dignitaries attended the programme at Rail Bhavan end include Members of Parliament and Members of Legislative Assembly of the local area. Chairman, Railway Board, Shri A. K. Mital, Member Traffic Railway Board Shri Mohd Jamshed and other Railway Board... more...
Members and senior officials were also be present on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion Speaker, Loksabha Smt Sumitra Mahajan, said that, “Today’s train extension shall be beneficial to everyone in Madhya Pradesh area. Under the leadership of Shri Suresh Prabhu most of the demands regarding Rail connectivity in Indore region have already been fulfilled and the area does not have any more demands. Indore Dahod track work is in progress. Railway connectivity with the Industrial township of Pithampur has been accomplished and container services has also started. Mhow station development is ensured. Army has given land for it. Madhya Pradesh won't lag behind in the process of growth. I appreciate the leadership of Shri Suresh Prabhu ji under which the difficult work of making tunnel in Jammu Kashmir area was completed..
Speaking on the occasion Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu said that “It is evident that people want Railway connectivity in their areas. Today, on the occasion of Hindu New Year and Gudi Padwa, it is a favorable beginning for the people of Indore and Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh is an important State for us. People of Madhya Pradesh have always given representation for better Rail Connectivity. Allocation to Madhya Pradesh has been raised to Rs. 2871 Crore in the last 2 years from Rs. 632 Crore in the previous year which is increase of 354%. In 2017-18 Rail Budget allocation, it is further raised to 750% more. Funds are no more impediment in the process of Growth. Gauge conversion, doubling and tripling projects have gathered pace in Madhya Pradesh. Projects of 56,547 Crores are being implemented. 7 new surveys are conducted and have been sanctioned. Gauge conversion from Chittorgarh, Ratlam, Indore work has been completed. Indian Railways and Madhya Pradesh Government will soon form Joint Venture Company. State Government has given assent. Next Year on Gudi Padwa, it shall be done.”
The abstract schedule including timings, composition, days of run etc. of the train service extended today is as under: Indian Railways, extended Train No 19653/19654 Ajmer-Ratlam Express upto Indore. The extension of the train will provide an additional connectivity between Ajmer and Indore via Ratlam through the newly commissioned Broad Gauge section. There will be no change in timings the train between Ajmer and Ratlam. The timings of 19653/19654 Ajmer-Indore Express will be as under:-
19654 Ajmer-Indore Express
Station 19653 Indore-Ajmer Express Arr Dep Arr Dep -- 13.00 Ajmer 13.00 -- 20.55 21.05 Ratlam 06.30 06.40 23.20 -- Indore -- 04.15
Days of run: - Daily Stoppage over extended portion - Barnagar, Fatehabad, Chandrawatiganj Jn., Laxmi Bai Nagar. Primary maintenance: - Jodhpur Composition : - Second-class Luggage/parcel van -02, General Coach-06,Second Class - 03, Sleeper Class -02, 3 Tier AC -03, AC Chair Car -01= Total 17 Coaches. Distance: - 118.65 Kms Duration of travel: Ex-Ratlam - 2 hours 15 minutes Ex-Indore - 2 hours 15 minutes
लोकसभा अध्यक्ष श्रीमती सुमित्रा महाजन और रेल मंत्री श्री सुरेश प्रभाकर प्रभु की गरिमामयी उपस्थिति में आज नई दिल्ली स्थित रेल भवन से वीडियो कांफ्रेंसिंग के जरिये नव-निर्मित बड़ी लाइन क्यू-ट्रैक के रास्ते ट्रेन संख्या 19653/19654 रतलाम-अजमेर एक्सप्रेस के इंदौर तक विस्तारीकरण को झंडी दिखाकर रवाना किया गया। रेल भवन में आयोजित इस कार्यक्रम में जिन गणमान्य व्यक्तियों ने भाग लिया उनमें स्थानीय क्षेत्र के सांसद एवं विधायक, रेलवे बोर्ड के चेयरमैन श्री ए. के. मित्तल, रेलवे बोर्ड के सदस्य (यातायात) श्री मोहम्मद जमशेद और रेलवे बोर्ड के अन्य सदस्य तथा वरिष्ठ अधिकारीगण भी शामिल थे। इस... more...
अवसर पर लोकसभा अध्यक्ष श्रीमती सुमित्रा महाजन ने कहा, ‘आज का ट्रेन विस्तार मध्य प्रदेश क्षेत्र के प्रत्येक व्यक्ति के लिए लाभप्रद साबित होगा। श्री सुरेश प्रभु के नेतृत्व में इंदौर क्षेत्र में रेल कनेक्टिविटी से संबंधित ज्यादातर मांगें पहले ही पूरी कर दी गई हैं और इस क्षेत्र में अब और कोई मांग नहीं रह गई है। इंदौर-दाहौद पटरी का कार्य प्रगति पर है। औद्योगिक टाउनशिप पीथमपुर के साथ रेलवे कनेक्टिविटी पूरी हो गई है और कंटेनर सेवाएं भी शुरू कर दी गई हैं। महू स्टेशन का विकास सुनिश्चित किया गया है। सेना ने इसके लिए जमीन दी है। मध्य प्रदेश विकास में पीछे नहीं रहेगा। मैं श्री सुरेश प्रभु जी के नेतृत्व की सराहना करती हूं जिनकी देख-रेख में जम्मू-कश्मीर क्षेत्र में सुरंग बनाने का दुष्कर कार्य पूरा किया गया।’ इस अवसर पर रेल मंत्री श्री सुरेश प्रभाकर प्रभु ने कहा, ‘यह स्पष्ट है कि लोग अपने-अपने क्षेत्रों में रेलवे कनेक्टिविटी चाहते हैं। आज, हिंदू नव वर्ष एवं गुड़ी पड़वा के अवसर पर यह इंदौर और मध्य प्रदेश के लोगों के लिए शुभ शुरुआत है। मध्य प्रदेश हमारे लिए एक महत्वपूर्ण राज्य है। मध्य प्रदेश के लोगों ने बेहतर रेल संपर्क या कनेक्टिविटी के लिए सदा ही अभिवेदन दिया है। पिछले दो वर्षों में मध्य प्रदेश के लिए आवंटन को बढ़ाकर 2871 करोड़ रुपये कर दिया गया है। पिछले साल यह राशि 632 करोड़ रुपये थी, जो 354 प्रतिशत की वृद्धि को दर्शाती है। वर्ष 2017-18 के रेल बजट आवंटन में इसे और बढ़ाकर 750 प्रतिशत कर दिया गया। विकास प्रक्रिया में धनराशि कोई अवरोध नहीं है। मध्य प्रदेश में गेज परिवर्तन, दोहरीकरण और तिहरीकरण परियोजनाओं ने गति पकड़ ली है। 56,547 करोड़ रुपये की परियोजनाएं क्रियान्वित की जा रही हैं। 7 नये सर्वेक्षण कराये गये हैं और इन्हें मंजूरी दी गई है। चित्तौड़गढ़, रतलाम, इंदौर से गेज परिवर्तन कार्य को पूरा कर लिया गया है। भारतीय रेलवे और मध्य प्रदेश सरकार जल्द ही संयुक्त उद्यम कंपनी का गठन करेंगी। राज्य सरकार ने मंजूरी दे दी है। अगले वर्ष गुड़ी पड़वा पर इसे मूर्त रूप दिया जायेगा।’ आज विस्तारित ट्रेन सेवा की समय सारिणी, संरचना, परिचालन दिवस इत्यादि सहित पूर्ण कार्यक्रम का ब्यौरा नीचे दिया गया है: भारतीय रेलवे ने ट्रेन संख्या 19653/19654 रतलाम-अजमेर एक्सप्रेस को इंदौर तक विस्तारित किया। ट्रेन के विस्तारीकरण से नव-निर्मित बड़ी लाइन वाले खंड के रास्ते रतलाम होते हुए अजमेर और इंदौर के बीच एक अतिरिक्त कनेक्टिविटी सुलभ होगी। अजमेर और रतलाम के बीच ट्रेन परिचालन के समय में कोई परिवर्तन नहीं होगा। 19653/19654 इंदौर-अजमेर एक्सप्रेस की समय सारिणी कुछ इस तरह से होगी:
Indore: After a gap of over seven years, a direct train between Indore and Ajmer via Fatehabad-Ratlam will start ts journey from March 28. The train will leave the city station at 4.40 am and return at 22.50 pm. LS speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Railway Minister Suresh Prabahu will flag-off the train (19653/19654 Indore-Ajmer-Indore) via video-conferencing from Rail Bhawan, at 3pm on March 28. On the first day, the train will run as special train and from March 29 it will run as a regular train. Actually, this train is an extension of... more...
currently running Ratlam-Ajmer train. Importantly with this train the operation of trains from ‘Q’ track in Ratlam will also be rolled out. People of this region have been demanding a direct train to the Holy city of Ajmer. The Railway Board had given its approval for the train in September 2016. At present, Indore-Jaipur train carries seven link coaches— three sleeper classes, one AC-III and three General coaches— for Ajmer, which later attached to Bhopal-Ajmer train in Ujjain. This train runs on Dewas-Ujjain route, while the Indore-Ajmer train will run on Fatehada-Barnagar route, which would save travel time of two hours. It may be recalled that before taking mega block for gauge conversion on Indore-Ratlam section almost seven years ago, there were two trains— Meenakshi Express and Khandwa Express— from the city for Ajmer. Time table of the train Train No. 19653 Indore-Ajmer with 17 coaches— sleeper class and AC-III class— will depart from the city at 4.40am. It will reach Ratlam at 6.40am and Ajmer at 1.50pm while train no. 19654 will depart Ajmer at 1 pm. It will reach Ratlam at 8.55pm and Indore at 22.50pm. Stoppage of train The train will have stoppages at Nasirabad, Bijainagar, Sareri, Bhilwara, Hamirgarh, Gangrar, Chanderiya, Chittaurgarh, Shambhupur, Nimbahera, Jawad Road, Nimach, Malharagarh, Piplia, Mandsour, Dalauda, Dhodhar, Jaora, Namli, Ratlam, Fatehabad, Barnagar and Indore. Version Box “Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan and Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu will flag-off Indore-Ajmer from Railway Bhawan New Delhi through video conferencing on March 28, at 3 PM.” -Nagesh Namjoshi, Member, Passenger Amenities Committee of Railway Board.
Disclaimer: This website has NO affiliation with the Government-run site of Indian Railways. This site does NOT claim 100% accuracy of fast-changing Rail Information. YOU are responsible for independently confirming the validity of information through other sources.