This is the historical place of Shajapur. Shajapur is situated on the Agra - Mumbai National Highway 52 Road and also on the bank of the river CHILLER.RAJRAJESHWARI MATA MANDIR is situated on the bank of the river CHILER on west.According to ancient history ,300 years ago in 1781 MANIBAI PALTAN has donated the 4 BHIGA 2 BISAVA .IN 1791 TARABAI has donated 4106/- rupees to the construction of this mandir. Height of the MURTI is about 6 feet.SABHA MANDAP which is infront mandir is established in 1734. In that mandir murtis of RIDDHI-SIDDHI ANd GANPATI ARE also there.One well is the area of this mandir .DHARMSALA is also established by BHAKTAS. This mandir is the center of ASTHA.